Using “diversity” or “inclusiveness” as the central theme, my job was to create a long copy, large interior subway poster that clearly illuminates the brand character for any client of my choosing. I wanted to have fun with this, and I consider this my "awakening" as a writer, really starting to understand what a brand would sound like.
- You must use a headline typeface.
- You must tell a story with a long headline.
- Photography or illustration (or both) must be a significant component.
- Size: 24” x 36” – horizontal, with 1 ⁄ 2” white border.
- Logo, contact information and URL.